Day 0-1 September 22-23, 2017
11:30 PM - Assembly at MCDO Panay Ave.
12:00 AM - Depart to Alas Asin
03:00 AM - Arrival at Alas Asin Barangay Hall, Register, Breakfast
04:30 AM - Arrival at Nanay Cording’s hut, Register, Give donation
05:00 AM - Start trek
07:30 AM - Arrival at Papaya River
08:00 AM - Start ascend to the Ridge, Rest
09:30 AM - ETA Tarak Ridge, Photo Ops, Rest
10:15 AM - Tarak Peak, Photo Ops
10:45 AM - Start descent
11:30 AM - Arrival at Tarak Ridge, Lunch
12:30 PM - Start descent to Papaya River
01:30 PM - Arrival at Papaya River
05:00 PM - Back at jump-off, Wash up, Dinner
07:00 PM - Depart to MCdo Panay q. ave
11:00 PM - Arrival at MCdo Panay q.ave beside 7/11
1. Please make sure that your body is conditioned well. You can start jogging so your heart and lungs would be ready.
2. DON'T FORGET TO WATERPROOF YOUR THINGS!
3. Expect the UNEXPECTED.
FINAL REMINDERS, MUST READ!!
1. Following the LNT (Leave no trace) principle
- Every participant is REQUIRED to bring their own garbage bag.
- Wala po tayong iiwang kalat (kung anong inakyat, yun din ang ibababa) mula sa malaking kalat hanggang sa pinakamaliit na candy wrapper or upos ng sigarilyo.
-BYOW (Bring your own water)
- May water sources naman kaya baunin lang yung kaya.
3. Grouping on trail.
- Buddy system.
- Make sure na may kasama kayo throughout the trail.
*Wag pong mag-cocommit hanggang di po kayo sure..
Participants must practice this principles: :)
L E A V E N O T R A C E P R I N C I P L E S
Plan Ahead and Prepare
Dispose of Waste Properly
Leave What You Find
Be Considerate of Other Visitors
Leave Nothing But Footprint
Take Nothing But Pictures
Kill Nothing But Time
The Itinerary is just a basis and not absolute or will not be 100% perfect due to many factors such as the weather condition,participants pacing,traffic,etc but we will do as much as possible to impose to everyone to follow the Itinerary.
The Organizer or Event Coordinator has the right to change or adjust the Itinerary with prior notice to Guest/Participants.
500 php must be secure to reserve slot before September 12, 2017 to be send to BPI. Down payment is NON-REFUNDABLE but TRANSFERABLE to new participants. Also accepting full payments.
Bank of the Philippine Island (BPI)
Account Name: Charmaine Hazel G Arrazola
Account No.: 1889-2665-69
Contact or PM me for other concerns.
PHONE : 09951062732
Name: Sanremark B. Dy